- Bangkok & Pattaya have been well known for not just a tourism spot but also have been inclined to be considered ‘men’ only destinations. Thailand has been battling to reposition the destination as a place for Indian women tourists.
- In 2018, Tourism Thailand was wanting to popularise Thailand’s most popular cities – Bangkok & Pattaya as family destinations.
- Mindstorm conceptualised a campaign to create an excitement among mom and children about Thailand with Lil Thai Dream
- The idea started with a contest where we asked children to share their wish about the places they want to visit & play at in Thailand. The campaign was published on social media platforms, newsletters reached out to all subscribers and mommy influencers shared about the contest on their their channels. The winner would get to be the anchor of trip to Thailand
- In 2019, season 2 of the campaign involved over 50+ mommy influencers to drive & increase participation.
- We received over 100+ participants in the first year followed by 217 participants the following year with season 2. The overall visibility created was over 2.5 million
- In 2019, Thailand Tourism repeated Season 2 of the Lil Thai Dream Campaign which received 218 participants & reached over 20 million users
- In 2020, Season 3 was put on hold due to COVID-19