In today’s socially driven economy, customer engagement can be considered as the biggest indicator of your brand’s success. Brands these days are taking enormous steps to delight their customers. People appreciate and notice the companies that care for their customers and that contributes to the overall profitability for your brand. They become regular customers or share your product with their friends and relatives. If your brand isn’t getting customer engagement, then it’s a sign. Your social media company needs to come up with new social media strategies.
The following are the most famous metrics to consider which can help your social media company to understand customer engagement on the brand page:
1) Comments, Shares, and Likes on Social Media Platforms
2) Net Promoter Score (NPS)
3) Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT)
4) First Time Response
- It addresses the customer that we have looked into their issues/queries.
- It shows concern for your customer.
5) Event/Contest Participation
- How many people pop in on your contest
- Number of people who shared it with their friends/relatives
- Total new likes or followers
Customer service is more about satisfying your customers than about increasing your numbers on the page. Getting the right customer engagement is crucial for your brand. It is also important to know the correct way to track customers at the right time. Your brand’s online platform should be approachable and friendly. This should be the only aim when you measure and track your brand’s engagement metrics.