In today’s competitive world, getting more customers in a short period for any business is next to impossible. Even with the onset of digital marketing strategies such as search engine optimization. It takes considerable amount of time to drive any substantial digital traffic for a business to flourish for any digital marketing agency.
Micro influencers vs Macro Influencers: Choose your Digital Marketing Option!
Key benefits of collaborating with micro-influencers are:
- Less investment for business purposes.
- Possibility of working with several influencers at the same time.
- Affordable for most brands.
- Reaching a new niche audience.
- Niche audiences have a higher conversion rate.
- Ability to generate an increase in sales.
- They will usually go the extra mile to create high-quality content and impress their brand partners.
- Higher quality of authentic content – not overly produced, but relatable to ordinary people.
- They deal with your product information directly and gain a deeper understanding of your brand, making their recommendations more credible.
Key advantages of working with macro Digital Marketing influencers:
- A global audience range which translates to more reach.
- Time saved on selecting and managing a larger number of influencers.
- Relatively low risk of fake followers.
- A higher level of professionalism.
- A high value in brand association with celebrities.
- An opportunity to reach an incredibly large audience in a short span of time.
- Macro influencers generate millions in media value.
- Time-saving: working with 1 macro influencer is relatively convenient as compared to working with many micro-influencers.
- Easier to manage: campaigns with macro-influencers are usually handled by influencer management or digital marketing agencies which make them very easy to manage.
Who should you choose to enhance your digital outreach?
When it comes to influencer marketing, there is no single approach you can take into consideration. This is because campaign objectives will eventually determine the most suitable type of influencer to work with. It is important to look beyond the number of followers that an influencer has to gauge who can drive maximum traction and engagement.
Both micro and macro influencer campaigns have their pros and cons. If you have the budget, an ideal suggestion would be to use both micro and macro influencer campaign. This is to understand which one performs better to develop your future strategy.
Word of advice- Choose a good Digital Marketing Agency and assess your KPIs and choose accordingly.