Sylvan Goldman was an American who served in World War 1. But he didn’t shoot guns. Instead, he was in charge of food requisition in France. It was his job to find food for the soldiers fighting in France. He would go on to be a pioneer who redefined digital marketing service for the rest of the world in digital service.
In 1937, he came up with the invention that marketing services use today: the shopping cart.
Sylvan patented the shopping cart for use in all digital marketing services.
How you can use this for effective digital marketing strategy:
- Do more of what works. And less of what doesn’t. It’s key in any digital marketing strategy.
- Look out for things that bug people, that are hard to manage. And try to think of solutions to make those things easy. It’s the same principle in digital marketing strategy.
- Use social proof to overcome people’s objections. If they see others use your product, they will want to use it too. That’s a given in digital marketing products and offering.
NEED HELP OPTIMIZING YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY?
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Social media advertising
- Digital marketing strategy
- Digital marketing service
- Email marketing
- Web design and web development